Change of schedule due to Covid-19
Although we are advancing planning preparations for holding this Tournament next year subject to the end of Covid-19. However, carefully monitoring the situation of infections going forward and placing the utmost priority on ensuring safety of participant and related people, we may cancel the Tournament depending on the situation. We request those who desire to participate to understand this in advance.
We will provide information on holding the Tournament as necessary via this Website.